
at the pumpking patch...the bean really didn't care about pumpkins. she really enjoyed walking around aimlessly and trying to find balloons. we kind of did a quick in-and-out as there were some strange carny-type folks working the place and a bus-full of alzheimer's patients arrived, one nearly snatching the bean up. strange. so we took pictures and jammed.



we had a neighborhood halloween funfest at church (nearly 300 people came by!!!). the husband and i were gold miners and the bean was a train conductor. she looked SO cute (and very much like a boy). also, the added touch of red suspenders (thanks internet!) made the outfit.

too much fun...so tired. also, this girl LOVES popcorn.
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for posting, we've been wondering about you! Did you get the email I sent a week or so ago? I don't know if I have the right email address.
aDORable costume!! :)
Post a Comment